- made a potato bed and planted potato tubers. This is a first for me - we'll see how we go.
- planted spring onion seeds in a pot near the kids' slide
- planted Diggers seeds of 5 colour silverbeet in an egg carton on the windowsill.
- put out some extra mulch on the patches
- manured the veggie patches I'm not yet using in anticipation of Spring
- planted some capsicum and eggplant seeds to try raising indoors
- started digging up the bamboo roots in preparation for chickens (actually I set Monkey Man onto that task!)
|garlic, leeks & silverbeet, pot of lettuce|
Still growing well are:
- garlic in a big pot and in a little patch near the herbs
- a pot of lettuce grown from seed
- broad beans
- snow peas - just started flowering