Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Oi Blogger! What'd You Do with my Post?

On Friday, like many people I believe, I was locked out of blogger.  Couldn't get in at all.  Oh I could see my blog there all right, but I couldn't get onto my dashboard or check my stats or sign in or write a new post.  And it was a wee bit annoying.  But not as annoying as it was the next day when I could get back in but discovered that my last post and all the comments had disappeared into the blogosphere! 

Lucky, the draft of it was still there. I just needed to make a few additions and add some pics and it's now back to what it was originally I think. So apologies to all of you who have already read the post below and got confused and read it again. And double apologies to all of you who have already read and commented because all of your comments are somewhere out there in cyberspace. 

6 comments:

  1. I think everyone had the same problem. My post disappeared too, but returned minus the comments. I have lost some of the comments permanently but the others I have just copied and pasted from my email and put them back on my blog with the added comment from me saying "lost comment copy and pasted".

    It was really annoying to say the least!

    I put a comment on your other post about the silkie chooks not sitting on a roost, they tend to sit on the ground to sleep, that is how they get a messy bot! Not sure what you can do about it though...

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, losing comments is bad enough but a whole post is just painful!! Blogger has A LOT to answer for this week! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same experience as Outback - My post disappeared then returned minus the comments. I also noticed that comments I'd made on other people's posts had disappeared as well. Hope it doesn't do that too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep I'm with the others, first I couldn't get on and even see my blog then when I could I couldn't sign in and the last post had gone and has since returned.
    I had to remind myself that it was not the end of the world and a day off blogging would not kill me. Plus I have had plenty to catch up on on all the blogs I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yar! I lost comments too sooooo annoying because those comments held little gems on how to get to sleep at night! Booooooooooo! It lost comments I made on other posts too. Sigh. Wishing it better health this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too...so sorry about the lost comments that I can't reply.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails