Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Festive Fallen Branch Friday

I can't believe it I have actually finished my Christmas shopping - a record for me. We often end up in a mad panic at a mad shopping centre at the last minute, bickering and sighing our way through the crowds. But not this year. Yay!

I have to confess that I am finding it a bit tricky now to write a decent post about a dead decorated branch every friday. And I'm not sure that you all want to read about it either. But I did commit myself at the start of the month and I am not a quitter. So you will have to tolerate today and one more Festive Fallen Branch Friday. I will try my hardest to make next Friday's post jolly and interesting and festive.

Here's my lovely friend Nyree's fallen branch tree made from a branch from a gum tree found in her local park.
If you have a pic of a Christmas tree you've made from a fallen or pruned branch or a bunch of twigs you could email it to me and I'll feature it in my last festive friday post next week. Or you can link up to your blog post here this week or next.


5 comments:

  1. Good ideas these fallen trees :-)

    Ciao
    Alessandra

    PS
    good on you having finished the Xmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re Christmas shopping: the Internet has come to my rescue again. It takes a lot of the stress out of the situation when you don't have to traipse around the shops for hours on end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas shop will be done next Thursday all in one go!!! Call me insane (my DH often does) but shopping is not my thing so I grit my teeth and enter the fray on one day and one day only!!! Wish me luck! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your Xmas shopping done!!more time to spend in the garden or enjoying some festive cheer.Catch up with you next week for the last Fallen Festive Branch Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi VG! I have a tree to contribute but the email link isnt working for me. can you please email me so I can send you the pic?

    FALLEN BRANCH TREES ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails